- Comprehensive training on exchanges
- Meets CMS reporting verification requirements
- CE credits filed in 50 states
- Superior help-desk services
- Ease of use through NAHU’s Online Learning Institute
- 2016 open enrollment runs November 1, 2015, to January 31, 2016
NAHU is one of three vendors, and the only broker association, conditionally approved to provide the CMS FFM agent/broker training.
NAHU’s Online Learning Institute is a premier resource for brokers in need of continuing education. Following CMS guidelines, the training provides online instruction with webinar modules, a final exam and CE credits issued state by state.
For more information, click here or contact NAHU’s Online Learning Institute at NAHU-FFM@nahu.org.